Cloudflare is a website security service with, DDOS Protection, Free SSL, Hiding Personal details of domain registration, increasing site speed and much more.
For activating Cloudflare on your site follow these simple steps –
- Go to cloudflare.com and create an acc. with your basic details and verify your email address.
- After that type your site URL there and select the 0$ free plan.
- In the next step, you have to type DNS. And type your Cpanel IP address there. For connecting it to your hosting.
- At the next step, Cloudflare will give you his DNS nameserver which you have to place in your domain DNS settings.
- Select all the things properly and click on the finish button.
- Congratulations Cloudflare is successfully active on your site.