WordPress is the most used web operating software used worldwide for creating a powerful website. It’s easy to use interface, functions and plugins makes it unique from other web operating CMS. Because of which it is the best and highest used CMS software worldwide.
Today in this post I will tell you how you can install a WordPress software in a Cpanel using Softaculous.
Steps For Installing WordPress In Ambitionhost Cpanel –
- Firstly, simply login to your Cpanel and search for Softaculous in the Cpanel.
- There select the WordPress option.
- In the next window simply click on the install button and a WordPress installation wizard will get open at the screen.
- At WordPress install, page do 2 things properly –
i. Select HTTPS in the first column so your SSL site gets active.
ii. remove default written “wp” text from right side box of your site URL.[if you don’t do this then WordPress will install in a sub-directory (YourSiteUrl/wp)]
- Scroll down the page and type your WordPress login id and password.
- Then click on the install button at the bottom the page. and wait for 10-15seconds.
- Congratulations, your WordPress is successfully installed. (You can access your WordPress dashboard from https://yoursiteurl.com/wp-admin)